Wednesday 24 April 2013

Do You Get Fed Up With Dieting?

Hi Guys,

I just want to ask you a quick question.

Do You Get Fed Up With Dieting?




channelfit.fooyoh.com

I think I know the answer to that question.

It is most probably YES.

Dieting is not very nice for anyone.

You feel hungry.

You feel grumpy.

You have no energy.

In a word you feel like CRAP.

There are basically two solutions to this problem.

One is to not get into this position in the first place. 

The second is to accept that you were not eating or exercising correctly.

There are two ways to face this situation.

The first is the easy way.

Just accept the way you are.

If you do that, do not complain.

You got yourself in this position, you are not prepared to do anything about it, so just suffer in silence. 

If you would prefer to try and sort out your weight problem you have to taken it seriously.

You have to change your eating habits.

You have to cut out the foods the foods that got you into this situation.

I have watched what I eat for over 30 years.

It is not pleasant at times I can tell you.

I monitor my weight once a week.

If I see that I am putting on fat I will make a small adjustment in my eating habits to lose that weight.

Losing small amounts of unwanted fat is so much easier than trying to lose vast amounts.

Keep an eye on your weight and do something about it as soon as you notice any change.

Sorry for the bad news, but there is no easy way to lose weight

I just hope that you act now before it gets out of hand.

That way you will find weight loss so much easier.

Regards,

Stephen Hart


Get your free weight loss recipies.

No comments:

Post a Comment