Wednesday 20 March 2013

How to lose weight for the summer

Hi Guys,

Today I am back with more how to lose weight for the summer.  Today I am going to concentrate on your arms.




www.truthinaging.com


When the sun comes out in the summer, a lot of people tend to wear clothes that show off their arms.  

However your arms may not look as good as they did last year.

It is extremely difficult to lose fat on your arms.

Unfortunately, one of the best ways is to do some arm exercises.

I know most of you do not like exercising but it is about the only way apart from surgery.

You basically have to burn off more calories than you take in.

I know I have said that before but it always worth reminding you.

In order to burn the fat, you will have to engage in some form of  aerobic activity such as swimming, jogging, brisk walking or even shopping.

So long as you are active for at least 30 minutes, 4 times a week.

The activity should make you feel out of breathe at the end of it.

If you are breathing through your nose then you are not doing enough to burn the fat.

You need to be exercising hard enough to raise your heart rate.

I am sure you can buy or hire a workout video that shows you how to do some form of fitness routine.

There are so many on the market these days.

If you want to do some specific exercises to tone you arms and lose your "bingo wings" then check out this video.

There are no weights required and you can do them in your own home.

Do not worry, these exercises will not give you a false smile like the woman in the video.

I hope you will give these exercises a go to help firm up your arms.

I will be back again tomorrow but I must warn you that things might get tougher.

Have a great day.

Stephen Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment