Sunday 2 December 2012

You do not have to build just one list.

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend.

Today I want to talk  a little bit more about list building.

It was one of the things that confused me when I first started out with online marketing.

I would start to build a list and I would get for instance 20 sign ups in the first week.

As the days went on I would start getting fewer and fewer sign ups.

After a while my list would not get any bigger.

This really frustrated me.






I could not work out how people got thousands of people in their list.

After doing a bit of research I found the answer.

You do not have to build just one list.

You can build many lists!!!

This was the break through that I had been looking for.




You can have more than one list.

Just make sure that it is the same niche.

That way when you send an offer to your list you can include people from different lists that are interested in the same niche.

This was one of the things I did not understand.

I always heard build your list.

What is should have said was build your LISTS in the SAME NICHE.

Building my lists in this way enabled me to make more sales.

So in summary:

You can have more than one list but they have to be in the same niche.

I hope this will help people struggling to build their list.

Have a great day.

Stephen Hart

Build your list with this great program.

http://list-building-avalanche.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment